Sunday, August 5, 2012

EOS Lip Balm vs. Baby Lips by Maybelline



The EOS Summer Fruit Lip Balm Smooth Sphere is pictured on the left, and the Maybelline Baby Lips on the right is in Grape Vine. The EOS Smooth Sphere is a very cool design; it is fashioned as a ball, or sphere, and you twist the top off to reveal the balm in the middle. The Summer Fruit has a good smell to it, but I find that the balm itself leaves my lips drier after a while needing more application of the balm. The Baby lips, in comparison, has a nice grape-y smell to it; not too strong, and leaves my lips feeling very moisturized. I recommend both products, but more highly recommend the Baby Lips collection because I feel it does more good for the lips.


Baby Lips by Maybelline in Grap vine @ CVS  $3.99
EOS Lip Balm Summer Fruit              @ CVS  $3.29



1 comment: