Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Nails =)

I have decided to do nails every Friday! These were my nails for today.

I used two polishes from my spoiled collection; 
the S025 Ants in my Pants and the S035 Pirate's Booty along 
with Sally Hansen's Hard Nails Extreme Wear in Celeb City(the silver color).

I started off by cleaning the old polish off my nails with my 
CVS strengthening polish remover.


I then did a layer of my Sally Hansen Strengthening Base Coat.


After this step, 
I applied A coat of Ants in my Pants (the reddish sparkly color) to each nail.
 Then I applied the Celeb city (about 3 coats) to both ring fingers; 
and applied Pirate's Booty(the gold color) to the remaining nails(about 3 coats).
 I then applied another layer of Ants in my Pants to each nail.

(Ants in my Pants on left, Pirate's Booty on right)

To finish off I added a coat of Sally Hansen's Inst-Dri Anti-Chip 
Top Coat and cleaned some of the "runaway" polish with q-tips.



And that was my Friday Nails. Hope you enjoyed. =)



"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West


No comments:

Post a Comment