Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Daily Makeup Routine

This is my daily makeup routine for when I am in a rush or don't feel like having a big production to do my makeup.

Step 1. I apply Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse in Tan, which is Dark 1 in the collection, in a light layer on my face to get an even skin tone. I also use it as the "primer" for my eyelids so that I can apply my eye-shadow.

Step 2. I take my Benifit Browzings Brow shaping kit and take the hard angle brush applying the brow wax, left side, to both brows shaping, filling in, and defining them. I then take the blending brush and use the powder, right side, to blend in the colors and lighten the brows a bit until they are even.

Step 3. Now i apply my eyeliner. I take my Maybelline Define-A-Line in soft black to the bottom lids of both eyes till i am satisfied with the darkness of each.

Step 4. I then apply my eye-shadow. I use my Almay intense i-color powder shadow in 411 trio for browns. I just use the bottom shade which is a pretty shade of purple, and apply all over my lid with my all over shadow brush from Sephora (brush #22).

Step 5. I now apply my London Rimmel Max Bold Curves Mascara in 001 Black. I apply many coats but insure that the lashes are properly separated and not clumping.

Step 6. The final step is applying my NARS Orgasm blush. I use and e.l.f. Blush Brush to apply the blush and contour my cheeks.

And that's my daily routine! :)

See video below for visuals.


2 comments: