Friday, August 10, 2012

Nails of The Day =)

These are my nails of the day. 



I went for a really summery look with a cute pink and a shimmery sparkle. 
For this look I used two colors from the Spoiled collection. 
On my thumb, middle and pinky finger I used Magic Carpet Ride; 
and for my pointer and ring finger I used Battle of the Sexes. 




Before I applied my polish I put on a layer of 
Sally Hansen's Double Duty Strengthening Base Coat.
 I then applied 3 layers of each polish to the desired nail. 
After about 30 seconds of drying I applied a coat of 
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat. 
For just a little touch of dazzle I added a little 
studded plastic diamond to each pinky nail.
 And that is how I got my Spoiled Nails of the Day. 
Hope you enjoyed =)


"A loving heart is the truest wisdom." - Charles Dickens


No comments:

Post a Comment