Friday, August 10, 2012

Spoiled Nail Polish Collection! =)

So I did some research and found that the 
Spoiled Nail Polish Collection is a CVS exclusive polish by Wet n Wild! 
I have asked several of my friends if they have heard of it and none have! 
This is such a good brand; there are 72 colors total 
in the collection and the polishes are only $1.99 each. 
When I first spotted these polishes they were on sale for 99 cents a piece 
so I grabbed a whole bunch of them.
 This brand is really underrated; the polish is really easy to work with 
and shows as good as a lot of the more expensive polishes. 
I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for good polish at a decent price.
 I have attached a link to the polishes on the CVS website below.
 I think everyone should give this brand a try and for only $1.99, 
what have you got to loose? =)



No comments:

Post a Comment